Mozilla Firefox or just known as Firefox is one of the most popular web browsers in the world. It was developed by the parent company The Mozilla Foundation and its subsidiary Mozilla Corporation. Currently, it is only behind Google Chrome and serves millions of users all around the world. When it comes to downloading, then it is considered as the fastest browser and also offers high-end security protection to its users.
Firefox provides tons of useful and robust features that are more than enough to protect users from threats such as phishing, virus attacks, and other common exploits. Not only is it fast but safe as well so programs and files are downloaded fast and the record of the entire download is available particularly on a table so that the users can quickly delete or move them at will. All these benefits make Mozilla a powerful and yet a reliable source for surfing the internet.
However, all browsers have their strength and weaknesses, and Firefox is not exceptional. There are also some issues that users often complain while using the Firefox browser. Most of these issues can be simply fixed by the user themselves just by following few steps while there are some issues that require professional assistance. Here we will be discussing all those issues one by one and will be providing a complete solution. So let us get started.
Mozilla Firefox Not Opening
The issue that annoys the users most is the Firefox not opening. Mostly, the reasons for the issue are some errors poping up. Below are the errors that may appear on the screen when the browser does not open:
- Mozilla Crash Reporter
- FireFox is already running but not responding
- Firefox profile not able to load
- Unable to read the configuration file
- XUL runner error that often comes up after the software update
- XML parsing error
Sometime the Firefox won’t open without even showing an error message. Well, here are useful steps that you can take to get rid of this issue.
- Refresh your Firefox browser.
- Use Firefox in safe mode.
- Remove all the add-ons and extensions that you no longer use.
- Reinstall the Mozilla Firefox browser.
Mozilla Firefox Flash Player Download
Flash player is a plugin which allows the browsers to see all types of flash media incorporated on web pages. Flash is mostly used for animations, games and videos and the websites of today are far more than just a representation of words. Therefore, using a flash player is very necessary to enjoy the complete experience of a website. To download adobe flash player plugin, just follow the steps given below:
- Visit Adobe’s flash player download page from their official website and click on the download button.
- After the download has finished, close the Firefox.
- Open the flash installer file that you have downloaded and follow the instruction accordingly.
Mozilla Firefox Not Responding
Being as one of the most popular web browsers in the world, Mozilla Firefox is being widely appreciated by the users followed by various complaints as well. One such major issue is when Firefox stops working and does not respond to any of the clicks or keystrokes.
Well, there are many reasons for the Firefox not responding including a network connection, system compatibility issues, technical glitches and many more. Here are some effective and permanent solutions for this issue.
- Refresh your Mozilla Firefox browser: By clicking this button, the Firefox will start from fresh by fixing the issues and restore performance.
- Disable Hardware acceleration: Well, hardware acceleration is used to improve the performance of the Firefox browser. However, the reverse can also be true as it is also considered as one of the main culprits behind the responsive issue.
- Switch to safe mode in Firefox: – often, a defective add-on or extension can result in the responding problem in the Firefox. Therefore, it is better to use safe mode in order to check whether the add-on/extension is the root cause behind this issue or not.
- Remove all the files related to duplicate session restore- Too many copies of session restored files often make the Firefox browser slow or even result to not responding issue. Therefore, it is advised to delete all those files immediately.
Mozilla Firefox Tech Support
As mentioned above, some issues faced in Firefox can be resolved by the users only and there will also be some issues that would require help from the professionals. For that, Mozilla has a team of skilled professionals who provide 24*7 customer support service. Well, they have the right knowledge and also have a vast experience in this field. They will make sure that all your problems are resolved in quickly and without in any inconvenience.
To connect with the Mozilla Firefox support team, you need to visit the official website of Mozilla Firefox and click on the contact us button given on the bottom of the page. On the other hand, if you want any help about the working process of the Firefox browser, you can click on the support button given on the top right-hand side of the main page and choose between the desktop support and android support.