How to delete history on Google Chrome?
Google Chrome has become an influential and cardinal browser, widely used by everyone. Majority of the people uses Google Chrome as it is reliable and fast. It has gained importance because of the services it provides is impeccable. Undeniably, it has enhanced the meaning of browsing. All our doubts come to an end just with the help of Google Chrome. There are enormous exclusive and amazing features associated with Google Chrome. Not forgetting, that Google Chrome is not error resistant. There are various issues interlinked with it too. Some of the issues are not so severe and could be resolved just by implementing a few steps and ways. Some are severe and demand proper assistance, advice, and interference of the experts. Situations like this could be easily tackled with the help of Google Chrome customer support.
Here, we would like to discuss the various ways to delete history on Google Chrome as it is one of the most important topics that have to be addressed. Sometimes, we hand over our system to any of our relative or family and the need to delete the history becomes urgency. In this type of situation, if you find yourself stuck, make sure you take some step. In case, you too want to know the various ways to delete history on Google Chrome, this blog could be a profitable one. You can read, understand and implement the steps that are stated.
Tips and Tricks to delete history on Google Chrome
- At first, you are supposed to check whether you do have a proper and stable internet connection. In case, you do not have a proper connection, make sure you seek a strong and reliable internet connection
- In the top right corner, you would a menu icon; you are supposed to click it
- Next important steps are to select settings
- You must click on show advanced settings
- As soon as you are done with these steps, make sure you click on ‘clear browsing data’
- You are supposed to check the boxes, just next to the browsing history
- After that, you must download history
- At last, you are required to click on ‘clear browsing data’
These are the steps you are supposed to follow if you want to delete or clear your browsing data. You can easily fix the problem just by seeking the expert’s assistance. Some of the issues demand the proper intervention of technicians. If you are stuck with this issue or a similar one, you should contact the Google Chrome customer service. The technicians and engineers are present 24*7 to help you and resolve all the problems you have been facing.